Joint Aid...the painless, economical aid for maintaining healthy joints.
Joint Aid for cats is a unique functional feed that addresses the issues of gut cell integrity, immunity and digestion through the incorporation of 11 nutricines (substances found naturally in food or synthesized in the body which aid nutrition and health).
Through the addition of the following specific nutricines, Joint Aid for Cats provides extra support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, whilst aiding the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the cats’ metabolism to help maintain flexibility of movement throughout its life.
Joint Aid for Cats contains the following Nutricines:
• Chondroitin responsible for the resiliency of cartilage as well as its formation and repair
• Collagen acts as the body's glue for adhering cartilage to bone, teeth to gums, etc.
• Curcumin helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory action of the dogs' metabolism
• Glucosamine involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments
• Glutamine supports the gut barrier and immune functions
• MSM essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity as well as the immune system
• Oatinol™contains active antioxidants from natural sources and polar lipids to maintain gut cell wall integrity
• Vitamin C involved in the natural healing process and is important to the immune system
Joint Aid for dogs has helped many arthritic dogs to have a more active and comfortable lifestyle.
Joint Aidis easy to feed. It is supplied in 100% natural mini pellets designed to be fed with food.
Resource | Dogs Arthritis | Canine Arthritis