Immune Aid...maintains healthy skin, coat and condition.
Immune Aid for Dogs is a unique functional feed that addresses the issues of gut cell integrity, immunity and digestion through the incorporation of Nutricines (substances found naturally in food or synthesised in the body to aid nutrition and health).
Through the addition of the following specifricines, Immune Aid for Dogs provides support to the normal immune system of the dog to deal with the presence of foreign materials that can be harmful to health and physical condition. These foreign materials are found in feeds and the environment and trigger the natural self-defence mechanism of the dog to neutralise any possible harmful effects.
Immune Aid for Dogs contains the following Nutricines (with their benefits)
• Glutamine supports the gut barrier and immune functions.
• MSM is essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement and enzyme activity, as well as the immune system.
• Oatinol™supplies natural tocotrienol antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipid emulsifiers, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
• Oat bran - concentrated soluble fibre oligosaccharide, non-digestible sugars that can support natural macrophage activity in the bloodstream.
• Yeast - cell wall concentrated soluble fibre oligosaccharide, non-digestible sugars that can support macrophage activity against the presence of environmental and/or feed derived foreign materials that can be harmful to both health and physical condition.
Resource | Dogs Arthritis | Canine Arthritis