Allows your horse to express its true potential for sound joints.
Joint Aid for Horses provides support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, helping to maintain flexibility of movement throughout the life of the horse.
Joint Aid for Horses contains the following Nutricines:
• Chondroitin responsible for the resiliency of cartilage as well as its formation and repair
• Collagen acts as the body's glue for adhering cartilage to bone, teeth to gums, etc.
• Curcumin helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory action of the dogs' metabolism
• Glucosamine involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments
• Glutamine supports the gut barrier and immune functions
• MSM essential for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity as well as the immune system
• Oatinol™ contains active antioxidants from natural sources and polar lipids to maintain gut cell wall integrity
• Vitamin C involved in the natural healing process and is important to the immune system
Top-dress or mix Joint Aid for Horses with existing feeds on a daily basis.
Please see below for recommended quantities:
All Horses & Ponies 125 gms. / 4.4 oz. day
Resource | Dogs Arthritis | Canine Arthritis